- Lack of Social Intelligence or Just Plain Rude
- The Meaning of Fear
- I Ain’t Fading Away
- When Life gives you Melons, you are Dyslexic
- Lee Kuan Yew on Getting the Best out of Life
- Chinese People Speaking English must be Singaporeans!
- A Pipe by Reiner Thilo Bindschädel
- Avoid Catching People “Screwing Up”
- Souvenir Pit Stop
- Tear Down This Wall!
Daily Archives: 23/07/2018
Bad English speakers proliferate my world. I hear more and more people dropping the apostrophe when referring to someone or something related or belonging to a person. I hear people saying “Daniel mother” instead of “Daniel’s mother” and “Daniel pipes” … Continue reading