- Unbelievably Embarrassing
- An Indian David Copperfield
- NASPC Pipe of the Year 2020
- Just Landed: A Pipe by Tom Richard
- Very Rare Masterpieces for the Discerning Collector
- Our Appalling Hawker Centers
- Ingrates Who Bite the Hand that Feeds Them
- Have You No Decency?
- Jailed for Honest Reviews?
- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Peter Hemmer is a German pipe carver from Munich who once lived in Rome. He is a good friend who has been to Singapore three times already.
JT Cooke is famous for his beautiful deep, and very unique sandblasts. He has developed a technique using several separate blasting procedures to bring out and emphasize the unique characteristics of the briar. No wonder Jim is often referred to … Continue reading
This is good old-fashioned Singapore Hokkien Mee or Hokkien Noodles started by Hokkien people. (Most of the Chinese here are Hokkiens, originally from what is now referred to as Fujian province.) It’s not a very complicated dish – yellow noodles … Continue reading