- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Peter Hemmer is a German pipe carver from Munich who once lived in Rome. He is a good friend who has been to Singapore three times already.
JT Cooke is famous for his beautiful deep, and very unique sandblasts. He has developed a technique using several separate blasting procedures to bring out and emphasize the unique characteristics of the briar. No wonder Jim is often referred to … Continue reading
This is good old-fashioned Singapore Hokkien Mee or Hokkien Noodles started by Hokkien people. (Most of the Chinese here are Hokkiens, originally from what is now referred to as Fujian province.) It’s not a very complicated dish – yellow noodles … Continue reading