- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Lee von Erck has just made me a pair of stunningly extraordinary beautiful pipes: With these, I have now also become Singapore’s largest collector of von Erck’s pipes; some of which I have previously featured on this blog.
I now own the largest collection of Moretti pipes in Singapore. Picture above shows my latest acquisition – a long Moretti cortex. Hand-made pipes in Italy dates to the 1850’s and a company with the name “Hully Briars” was already … Continue reading
From Beijing, we returned to Xi’an and were treated by the very generous Mr Chen Zhaopeng to yet another sumptuous meal prior to our departure for Singapore. Included in the farewell feast were appetizers, greens, pork, beef, duck, fish, mutton … Continue reading