- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Lee von Erck has just made me a pair of stunningly extraordinary beautiful pipes: With these, I have now also become Singapore’s largest collector of von Erck’s pipes; some of which I have previously featured on this blog.
I now own the largest collection of Moretti pipes in Singapore. Picture above shows my latest acquisition – a long Moretti cortex. Hand-made pipes in Italy dates to the 1850’s and a company with the name “Hully Briars” was already … Continue reading
From Beijing, we returned to Xi’an and were treated by the very generous Mr Chen Zhaopeng to yet another sumptuous meal prior to our departure for Singapore. Included in the farewell feast were appetizers, greens, pork, beef, duck, fish, mutton … Continue reading