From Beijing, we returned to Xi’an and were treated by the very generous Mr Chen Zhaopeng to yet another sumptuous meal prior to our departure for Singapore. Included in the farewell feast were appetizers, greens, pork, beef, duck, fish, mutton dumplings and dessert:
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras