- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Monthly Archives: December 2018
The post below was published in December 2018. In October 2019, I read the following on GQ Tobaccos’ site: Now, back to my 2018 post: Change is a constant in the world of kapnismology. Laudisi Enterprises, who runs smokingpipes.com has … Continue reading
Xi Jinping is a power-crazy despot. His hardline stance towards the volatile orange man-child in the White House puts the world in peril. The Third Plenum of the 11th Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party in 1978, when Deng … Continue reading
This is a reverse calabash by Jerry Zenn. Jerry used a combination of materials to make this unique pipe: vintage briar, aged Taiwanese bamboo and horn primarily. This is only the third such pipe he was ever made.
Recently, The British Council published its biennial survey of what young people – 18 to 34-year-olds – in the G20 nations think of each other’s countries. The Council asked which country the respondents thought was the most attractive, which countries’ … Continue reading