- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
Daily Archives: 17/12/2018
This is a reverse calabash by Jerry Zenn. Jerry used a combination of materials to make this unique pipe: vintage briar, aged Taiwanese bamboo and horn primarily. This is only the third such pipe he was ever made.