- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
- Join! It’s Free! Or is It?
Daily Archives: 04/02/2019
David returned from Indonesia last month with some Indonesian pipe tobacco and I sampled a couple. Hidden Dragon Tambolaka tobacco (above) from Indonesia is typically released to the market only after at least five years of tedious aging; that is, … Continue reading