- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
Daily Archives: 20/05/2019
When Damai Beach resort first opened in Santubong Sarawak, the management thought that finding labor wouldn’t be a problem. The natives, like the Ibans, they figured, would eagerly grab the job opportunities. But management hit a brick wall. What was … Continue reading