- An Indian David Copperfield
- NASPC Pipe of the Year 2020
- Just Landed: A Pipe by Tom Richard
- Very Rare Masterpieces for the Discerning Collector
- Our Appalling Hawker Centers
- Ingrates Who Bite the Hand that Feeds Them
- Have You No Decency?
- Jailed for Honest Reviews?
- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
Daily Archives: 17/06/2020
In 1976, then French president Valéry Giscard D’Estaing wanted a cigar that France can call its own, so SEITA, (Société d’Exploitation Industrielle des Tabacs et des Allumettes), the state-owned tobacco distribution company (since privatized) attempted to make one, but soon … Continue reading