- An Indian David Copperfield
- NASPC Pipe of the Year 2020
- Just Landed: A Pipe by Tom Richard
- Very Rare Masterpieces for the Discerning Collector
- Our Appalling Hawker Centers
- Ingrates Who Bite the Hand that Feeds Them
- Have You No Decency?
- Jailed for Honest Reviews?
- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
Daily Archives: 12/10/2020
From Ittigen-Bern, Switzerland, Martin Pauli makes Japanese-themed pipes using urushi and kokuso. Urushi is a natural lacquer from Japan and kokuso is a mixture of urushi, clay powder, wheat flour and saw dust. Many Buddhist statues in Japanese temples are … Continue reading