- Today – A Wedding in the Family
- 5-Star Review for whYZee Cakes? No Way!
- Today – Mid-Autumn Festival
- Have You Walked Your Food Yet?
- No Ma’am, I Don’t Want to Suck Anything
- No, Please No!
- Today – Published!
- Padang in Sleaze Central? No, Hell No!
- Today – Last Trip with Heinz
- Butter in your Java? Why Not?
Daily Archives: 02/09/2009
There must be half a million more handicapped parking lots in Singapore than there are handicapped people! Most parking lots have WAY too many parking spaces allocated for handicapped parking, resulting in an extremely inefficient allocation of the most valuable real estate … Continue reading