Daily Archives: 02/03/2020

Hot Air Emissions

Flying attracts so much flak but it accounts only for just 2% of carbon dioxide emissions. Okay, if you include flying’s other emissions, the true figure is about 5% but that still leaves 95% of climate damage coming from elsewhere. … Continue reading

Posted in Unforgiven | Comments Off on Hot Air Emissions