- Today – A Wedding in the Family
- 5-Star Review for whYZee Cakes? No Way!
- Today – Mid-Autumn Festival
- Have You Walked Your Food Yet?
- No Ma’am, I Don’t Want to Suck Anything
- No, Please No!
- Today – Published!
- Padang in Sleaze Central? No, Hell No!
- Today – Last Trip with Heinz
- Butter in your Java? Why Not?
Monthly Archives: March 2021
In February, both my wife and I celebrated our birthdays. (We were born in the same month.) We were blessed with many gifts from friends and relatives. Our daughter is married and lives not far away with her hubby and … Continue reading
Since the advent of COVID-19, Asians have been attacked in Australia, Europe and the USA. Cases in the US are especially appalling. In January, an 84-year-old Asian man was walking in the Anza Vista neighborhood of San Francisco when a … Continue reading
In chapters four and five of the book of Judges, we read of the defeat of the Canaanites by Deborah and Barak. Deborah’s courage and faith in persuading Barak, discerning the activity of God, and stirring others to accept their … Continue reading
There seems to be lots of sex crimes lately. Women being molested in the MRT, a father raping his teenage daughter, teachers groping students, masseuses asked to perform sex acts on their clients, perverts stealing women’s underwear and taking upskirt … Continue reading