- Today – A Wedding in the Family
- 5-Star Review for whYZee Cakes? No Way!
- Today – Mid-Autumn Festival
- Have You Walked Your Food Yet?
- No Ma’am, I Don’t Want to Suck Anything
- No, Please No!
- Today – Published!
- Padang in Sleaze Central? No, Hell No!
- Today – Last Trip with Heinz
- Butter in your Java? Why Not?
Monthly Archives: April 2021
In 2016, Barack Obama marked the “birthday of one of America’s revered wordsmiths who used his incredible talent to instill in his most impressionable readers universal values we all hold dear.” Obama said “He made children see that reading is … Continue reading
“Bao toh” is Hokkien for “to wrap a knife.” The term has come to meant “to sabo” (as in “sabotage”) or “to betray.” In other words, “to snitch.” One theory put forth is that when gangsters prepare for a fight, … Continue reading
Not too long ago, some clown named Arpan Roy wrote a letter to The Straits Times saying: Keep smokers farther away from others during Covid-19 pandemic Smokers are allowed to lower their masks for extended periods while smoking. I would … Continue reading