- Today – A Wedding in the Family
- 5-Star Review for whYZee Cakes? No Way!
- Today – Mid-Autumn Festival
- Have You Walked Your Food Yet?
- No Ma’am, I Don’t Want to Suck Anything
- No, Please No!
- Today – Published!
- Padang in Sleaze Central? No, Hell No!
- Today – Last Trip with Heinz
- Butter in your Java? Why Not?
Monthly Archives: June 2021
Unless your wealthy parents have died and have left you with enough money to last you the rest of your life, the only way to get money is to work. So, yes, people work and get paid for their labor. … Continue reading
Recently, yet another woman gained notoriety by insisting on not wearing a mask in public. She became known as “The Badge Woman” because she questioned the authority of the safe distance ambassador who told her to mask up by asking … Continue reading
There was a time when I didn’t even know how to dress up for meetings. There was a time when I always said the wrong thing – often offensive and politically-incorrect – and there was a time, especially when I … Continue reading
I heard a loud shriek from the kitchen. It was my mum screaming away. I was a kid then, and in all my childhood years, I have never heard anything like that; up until then, that is. I almost browned … Continue reading