- Today – A Wedding in the Family
- 5-Star Review for whYZee Cakes? No Way!
- Today – Mid-Autumn Festival
- Have You Walked Your Food Yet?
- No Ma’am, I Don’t Want to Suck Anything
- No, Please No!
- Today – Published!
- Padang in Sleaze Central? No, Hell No!
- Today – Last Trip with Heinz
- Butter in your Java? Why Not?
Monthly Archives: August 2021
Along Orchard Road is a seedy building reeking of semen; it is also known as Four Floors of Whores. Word has it that you can even get a blowjob at the carpark. In the basement of that building is a … Continue reading
Final farewell to my dear and much-missed friend Heinz. Below are excerpts of a letter I received in April from his wife:
Back in 1974, Shi Pong Hsu, now 85, bought over a kopitiam (“kopi” is Malay for coffee and “tiam” is Hokkien for shop) by the name of Heap Seng Leong at 10 North Bridge Rd #01-5109, Singapore 190010 and it … Continue reading
1. Rent a very small place – you can then publicize that your restaurant is cozy, intimate, exclusive and private. Most Singaporeans are “blur” (Singlish for “clueless”) and they will be impressed. 2. Hire an interior designer who specializes in … Continue reading