- Today – A Wedding in the Family
- 5-Star Review for whYZee Cakes? No Way!
- Today – Mid-Autumn Festival
- Have You Walked Your Food Yet?
- No Ma’am, I Don’t Want to Suck Anything
- No, Please No!
- Today – Published!
- Padang in Sleaze Central? No, Hell No!
- Today – Last Trip with Heinz
- Butter in your Java? Why Not?
Monthly Archives: September 2021
Went online to a site calling itself “Best Cake Delivery in Singapore” and ordered a triple chocolate fudge drip cake that cost about 130 bucks. It was meant for a friend’s birthday, to be delivered a week later. Upon confirmation … Continue reading
Must be the pandemic making people do strange things. Owner of House of Seafood, Francis Ng, believes that taking his crabs out for a walk is good for his customers. In June, he mentioned how he loves his crabs “the … Continue reading
There is something about Chinese restaurants that makes me uncomfortable. First of all, the staff usually stand around near your table to see you eat. I guess the idea is that they are standing by to render assistance if needed, … Continue reading